- Job Description
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor.
Clear Channel Media and Entertainment is looking for part-time Street Teamers. As a street team member, you’ll be responsible for representing 94HJY, Coast 93.3, B101 and 920 WHJJ, in front of the public at on-site promotions and broadcasts.
Street teamers are expected to be reliable, responsible, and mature, so if you’re looking to “party” or get rich, don’t bother responding. Additionally, you should have an outgoing personality and be able to maintain a flexible schedule. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in one of entertainment’s biggest companies.The ideal individual will assist the Promotions department in effectively and efficiently executing events with a large visible street presence, as well as executing promotional elements and initiatives on-air and online.
- Required Skills
- Must be outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution, as directed.
- Must be versatile and willing to assist sister stations in the Clear Channel Cluster as needed.
- Must be 18 years or older and able to work a flexible schedule (including weekend and evening events) up to 29 hours a week.
- Must work well under pressure, and have the willingness and ability to learn how to operate promotional equipment.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word Processing, Database Entry, accurate typing abilities, and proficient phone skills needed.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to lift objects in excess of 25 lbs. is required.
- Duties also include the set-up and breakdown of promotional event equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status
Job Location: PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island, United States
Position Type: Part-Time
Apply Online: careerchannel.silkroad.com search "street team" and click the street team opening for Providence, RI.
Apply By Mail:
- Clear Channel
- Attn: Human Resources
- 75 Oxford Street, Suite 302
- Providence, RI 02905