iHeartMedia Providence is looking for creative students to assist the digital department. As a digital intern you will assist the Online Content Manager in creating and editing content on our station websites and social media pages. Ideal candidates should have a passion and enthusiasm for music with familiarity to our radio platforms.
**Students able to provide their own laptop and software a plus!**
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Novice understanding and enthusiasm for social media applications (ie: Facebook, Twitter)
- Comfortable producing blog material and writing copy
- Ability to work quickly in a fast paced (but fun!) environment
- Healthy addiction to the Internet and pop culture a must!
Interested students should apply here at: http://iheartmedia.jobs/, then search internships. You will be contacted for an interview.
Students should be at least 18 years of age and currently enrolled in an accredited college or university. Students MUST be able to provide and letter from their school proving credit will be granted for internship.
Email only. No calls, no mailings. This is an unpaid internship for school credit only!
An internship at iHeartMedia does not secure employment upon graduation. iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity company. We recruit, hire, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal and state law.